Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Drawings

david_brown534david_brown534 Member Posts: 2
I have a design made up and now I need to print some drawings of it with dimensions. Can I do that? I clicked on my design and there was a tab that said Create drawing of part. It takes me to a page that says loading drawing, but it just sits there and spins. No drawing is ever produced. What am I doing wrong.

Answers

• Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,898 PRO
    After clicking the part and saying "create drawing of.." The next page should be a border template choice
    Then you should be placing a view at the location of your mouse.

If that is not loading fast enough, it is probably a big part studio that needs to regenerate, or a few other possibilities.

Try going the other direction. Click the "+" sign on the lower right and create a new drawing tab.
    choose your template.
    then insert your part that way.