Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Improvements to Onshape - September 11th, 2019

2»

Comments

• john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,890 PRO

• MBartlett21MBartlett21 Member, OS Professional, Developers Posts: 2,034 EDU
    edited September 2019
    @NeilCooke
    How about if I defined soon as the next day or so?
    mb - draftsman - also FS author: View FeatureScripts
    IR for AS/NZS 1100
    Crap, now you have to define "or so"
  • philip_thomasphilip_thomas Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,381
    I hope this is how you treat your SometimesWorks.Enovia.3xcostExperience reseller! 19 days after last release: “Where’s my new stuff?” :)
    Like Neil said - ‘it’s coming!’. To get it any sooner, QA and UX would just need to take out more stuff! :)
    Philip Thomas - Onshape
    I hope this is how you treat your SometimesWorks.Enovia.3xcostExperience reseller! 19 days after last release: “Where’s my new stuff?” :)
    Like Neil said - ‘it’s coming!’. To get it any sooner, QA and UX would just need to take out more stuff! :)
    No, I usually cuss and spit at them cause they say they (so far) have pretty much only said, "This is a bug, we will fix this in the next update", then they break 3 other things and don't fix it for 2 more years. And the annual update is no more significant than Onshape's tri-weekly update... 

• brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    @philip_thomas and @NeilCooke I am about to do some exploded views, I hope the next release makes this easier. 
    Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,310
    @brucebartlett not yet but we are making progress. 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • emagdalenaC2iemagdalenaC2i Member, Developers, Channel partner Posts: 858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Un saludo,

Eduardo Magdalena                         C2i Change 2 improve                         ☑ ¿Por qué no organizamos una reunión online?  
                                                                         Partner de PTC - Onshape                                     Averigua a quién conocemos en común