Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Angular dimensions with only one arrow

ouilogiqueouilogique Member Posts: 6 ✭✭

In a drawing, is it possible to draw angular dimensions with an arrow at one end only to indicate the direction of rotation?

Tagged:

Answers

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,307
    Not sure that follows any drawing standards, but if it is simply the direction of rotation you need, you could add an arrow to your part by searching “FeatureScript Arrows” and adding the custom feature to your toolbar. 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • ouilogiqueouilogique Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Thank you for your answer. From what I saw, FeatureScript Arrows are 3D objects. What I need is a dimension in 2D. Here is an example:

Basicaly, the only thing I need is to remove the arrow at one end.
    They are 3D objects but you can add them to an assembly and a drawing (turn on the surface filter in the insert view dialog).
  • ouilogiqueouilogique Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Well, a simple checkbox to display or hide the arrows would be much easier...
    indeed. Create an improvement request.