Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Theres an error on my document saying ¨failed to check out of date drawings. Interntal error¨

Hello! 😊 I am having trouble with my project and I am inquiring for some guidance. I am doing a school project, it was due some hours ago, but I am experiencing technical difficulties that are holding me back from finishing it. I was working on it, left to go do something, came back, reloaded my screen, and the page began to load for an unusual amount of time. It began to say that my On-shape wasn't connected and that I needed to refresh my browser, but no matter how many times I've refreshed or even restarted my computer, nothing has worked. Now the message is saying my document is ¨out of date,¨ that it ¨failed to check¨, and included an error code. Did I make a mistake on my document that caused it to malfunction? I will be grateful for any sort of assistance and guidance that will help me be able to work on my project again! Thank you for your time and energy. 🤗

Answers

• Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,897 PRO
    Have you tried to open an earlier version? 
  • Options
    PeteYodisPeteYodis Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 519
    @jazlyn_mendez Please open a support ticket under the help menu and share the document with Onshape Support.  We would like to take a closer look.  Thank you.  
  • Options
    jazlyn_mendezjazlyn_mendez Member Posts: 2 EDU
    Right after I reported a bug and made a ticket, my file stopped loading! I don´t know what happened, but it finally works now. Thank you.