Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Is there a way to check students progress through OnShape courses? (other than screen shot / zoom)

jfordjford Member Posts: 2 PRO
I'm a technical High School teacher using OnShape and we have our own domain.  I am having students go through learning pathways and wondering if I could check there progress.

Answers

• Options
    Domenico_DDomenico_D Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 59 EDU
    Unfortunately there is not a way to check a students progress as they go through a learning pathway.

However, at the end they receive a pdf certificate for completing the pathway. You could have them send you this pdf when they are done.
  • Options
    KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    @jford if you are using Enterprise EDU (which is sounds like you are) please submit a support ticket to request this improvement. Thanks!
  • Options
    daniel_brown640daniel_brown640 Member Posts: 7 EDU
    edited October 2020
    I am a Tech Ed teacher in Va and my students have been running into a problem with the self-paced courses.  They get part way through a course and then the program asks them for feedback and then makes them exit the course, without completing it.  Whenever they try to continue/retake the course to completion, it does the same thing.  There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason (different courses, different progress points, etc).  Can you tell me why the feedback is needed? How can they complete the course?
  • Options
    @daniel_brown640 I haven't seen this behavior before- unless you are at the end of the course. Can you create a support ticket and add screenshots so we can better assist you and your students.
  • Options
    daniel_brown640daniel_brown640 Member Posts: 7 EDU
    Where do I go to create a support ticket?
  • Options
    Where do I go to create a support ticket?
    Help menu > Contact Support (it might be Report a Bug in EDU)

• Options
    Mr_FranzenMr_Franzen Member Posts: 2 EDU
    Can you not just have the student take a picture of their Dashboard Learning Page with the Completed tab opened up showing completed tutorial... their name will be above