Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Exercise fails to load

I have a class working through Introduction to Assemblies. However, the Assembly exercise for step 3 is not loading. We are stuck until this can be remedied. Please help.

Answers

• KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    @scott_davis733 can you please show a screenshot? I think I am looking at the same exercise you are having an issue with and it is loading okay:

• scott_davis733scott_davis733 Member Posts: 9 EDU
     That is the correct exercise. My entire class is having the same issue. We have never had one fail to load. It dumps me back out with the exercise. Is there an external link to the document I could try? I will also reach out to my IT department to see if the network is blocking it. I may also use my phone as a hotspot to bypass the network to see if that works. Any other ideas?
    I just had another student try this who is not on campus. He is using a school Chromebook though and received a popup that said something about failure to load and internal error.
    Is the Onshape document not opening? Or the slide within the Learning Center?
    I saw the error upon opening the public document as well. I refreshed a couple times- and the document seems to open now. Can you try again and let me know if the document is opening?
    I refreshed thrice and no dice.
    I retried to open it and got it!