Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Account Log On

michelle_walkermichelle_walker Member Posts: 1 EDU
My students are trying to create their accounts. I have already added them to the enterprise as users. When they click forgot password so that they can reset their accounts it give them an error message that says that  the invitation is expired sign up again. What are we doing wrong?

Answers

• Options
    Domenico_DiMareDomenico_DiMare Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 85
    Hi @michelle_walker

I'm sorry your students are having trouble setting up accounts. I have gone ahead and created a support ticket for you and someone from our team will be reaching out to you soon.

In general, the best way to get support for these kinds of account issues is either through the Contact Us form or
    1. Sign in to Onshape.

Either from the Documents page or from within a document, click the Help icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

2. Click Contact Support (if you have a Professional subscription) or Report a bug (if you have a free or EDU subscription).
  • Options
    002593002593 Member Posts: 8 EDU
    I think that there is a button to re-send invitation from the Admin end. Maybe there is also a button that allows you to reset their passwords?