Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How do my students get their certificate after completing sections of the learning pathways?

I have several students that have emailed me and said they can't get their certificate after they completed OnShape Fundamentals: CAD.  How do they get these certificates and can they send them to me, their teachers, so I have record of there work.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Therese_MayTherese_May Member Posts: 2 EDU
    I am having students with the issue of not being able to access the survey. Their dashboard shows 100% complete on all of the courses and we even clicked back into the courses and see all green check marks. Please let me know hat else we can look for in order for my students to get the survey and certificate.
  • Options
    KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    @Therese_May if you have the students navigate to the Learning Paths, the survey will be at the bottom.