Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Blue and red lines showing up in assembly

ryan_frazier982ryan_frazier982 Member Posts: 2
I was using the IPad vr of onshape last night and I did something, not sure what but now I am showing blue small target lines that are going through all my connection points that I made for my bolts and nuts. I am not sure how to turn them off. See the image below. I am sure it is a simple thing but I have just started using the software and am not sure what button I clicked. 

Answers

• MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,698 PRO
    edited May 2022
    Those are called "Mate connectors" They allow the mates to connect. One way to hide them for mobile is to:
    • Tap one of them to select it.
    • Then two finger tap the white space in your screen.
    • Select "Hide other mate connectors".
    On pc you can press "K" to show / hide mate connectors. I don't think there is a "Hide all mate connectors" option for mobile at the moment, but hide others will get you close, then you can hide the last one.

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎