Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Internal Threads

Brad_GoodmanBrad_Goodman Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
Awesome to see the new "External Threads" feature! But....I have been using for years a community-provided featurescript tool called "Thread Creator" as my standard for internal threads. (There are a couple of issues with it) the principal one being is that it is VERY slow. Anyway - is there an "anointed" or "standard" tool I should be using for internal threads? I am obviously asking because I thought it was odd that they came out with a new, first-class "External Threads" tool - but there didn't seem to be an explicit "Internal Threads" one. Am I missing something????

(I have looked online - and there are a BUNCH of scripts to do so. It's hard to tell if in (almost) 2023 there is a new or uniform answer).

Best Answers

Answers