Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How to make sketch cursor cross + larger?

I am on a 50 inch monitor at 3840 x 2160 and when sketching the black cross cursor is about 2 mm high on the screen.
How can the size be increased?  Can cursor color be changed?
Thank for any help.

Answers

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,308
    Hi - cursor size is controlled in your operating system settings
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • george_dvorak795george_dvorak795 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Neil,
    Thanks for your reply.  But the black cross + does not change when I change my cursor size.  It is always small.
    I have attached screenshots of Onshape with a cursor size of 16  and a size of 72.
    Images numbered 1 2 3 4 are a cursor size 16.  Note the small mouse pointers and small black cross +.

Images 5 6 7 8 9 are cursor size 72.  Note the cursors are all large but the black cross + remains the same small size.

Thank you,
    George

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,308
    Please open a support ticket about this and somebody will take a look. Any reason why you are running the 5K screen at 5K? I see you have zoomed the browser, but in the meantime it may help to reduce the screen resolution.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI