Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How do I remove/unsubscribe from the "Onshape Explode Sample" app?

StephenGStephenG Member Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
Years ago I tried out the Onshape Explode Sample App. Wasn't impressed. Now I want to remove it from my list of subscribed apps.

The app doesn't appear in the App Store anymore.

In fact when I launch it from Onshape it get the following...

It appears the "Onshape Explode Sample" app is being redirected to something else, but I could not find anything that matched it the App Store.

The [Build something amazing] button points to: https://www.heroku.com/home

So how do I remove the "Onshape Explode Sample" app?

Answers

• Axel_KollmenterAxel_Kollmenter Member Posts: 410 PRO
    Go to the App Store and click "My Apps" on the left.

could you find it there?
    Best regards,

Axel Kollmenter
  • StephenGStephenG Member Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    Does not appear in my "My Apps" list of subscribed apps.

I suspect the "Onshape Explode Sample" app was depreciated/removed from the app store with the OS update 1.109 - released 2020-02-17 which added "Exploded Views" functionality.

Also, I just noticed "STL Workbench" app is also gone from the app store but it appears in the OS document list of subscribed apps.

It appears someone in OS dropped the ball and failed to remove removed app references in documents. 
  • glen_dewsburyglen_dewsbury Member Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    Try under account settings.

• StephenGStephenG Member Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    Under Account->Applications... there does not appear to be a mechanism to remove apps, only change app document access privilege. 

• GWS50GWS50 Member Posts: 366 PRO
    I came across this the other day but I couldn't find a solution either. No help, I know! but you're not alone!
  • Paul_J_PremakumarPaul_J_Premakumar Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 197
    Please file a support ticket. We can look into this.