Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

MKCad app not working -- it just flashes

tim_patersontim_paterson Member Posts: 7
I subscribed to the MKCad LIbrary app, and it came up in the side panel and asked for authorization.  After that, all that it does is flash between gray and white.  I tried unsubscribe and subscribing again, and it didn't help.  I logged in on a different computer, and still got the same result.  I'm running Chrome on Windows.

Answers

• alnis_ptcalnis_ptc Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    @tim_paterson could you please try again? It works for me now.

There was an issue in Onshape that caused many right panel app store extensions fail to load properly, and a fix has been deployed. Please let me know if it's still not working for you. Thanks!
  • tim_patersontim_paterson Member Posts: 7
    There was no change when using Chrome. I did try using Microsoft Edge (which I've never used before), and it worked.

So it works in Edge but not in Chrome.
  • tim_patersontim_paterson Member Posts: 7
    This problem is caused by having third-party cookies blocked. It was instantly solved by changing this setting under Chrome's Privacy and security settings.