Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees, Developers
@jack_aiello Double-check your Fastened mate created in Step 8. Depending on what you snapped the Mate connectors to changes the Replicate options available. The replication is based on how the seed … (View Post)1
@jens_nielsen815 currently there is not a directory but it is something we would like to add in the future as the certification program grows. (View Post)1
We’re excited to announce that the Certified Onshape Associate exam is now live! This exam is aimed at educators, students, and entry-level engineers interested in demonstrating their CAD proficiency… (View Post)3
We are excited to share that Onshape will soon be launching the Certified Onshape Associate exam. Students who successfully complete this exam will receive certification as an Onshape Certified Assoc… (View Post)5
@Mike_Waltz this is a known issue we are working to resolve. In the meantime we have some intermediate workarounds involving either allowing public documents to be accessed in the Enterprise which is… (View Post)2