Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees, Developers
@EricGauthier I don't know if you are still looking for something on this- but I finally was able to write a tech briefing on this subject, and this article can be sent to people who do NOT have Onsh… (View Post)2
@carolyn_donelan I do not have an update on this yet, other than this is a project in process, but I do not have an estimated time of release. (View Post)1
@"gary_nuñez" we also allow anybody with an EDU subscription to access any course in the Learning Center. It seems you would qualify for an EDU account. Check out the Educational Plan. (View Post)2
@Ernie_Gutierrez The inner circle has an offset dimension from the outer circle of 35mm. This dimension and the fact that its concentric with the outer circle (since they are both centered at the ori… (View Post)1
@bruce_williams to complete a technical briefing you must stay on the article for 90 seconds and scroll through 75% of the content. To complete a video you must watch 85% of it in 1 sitting. If you c… (View Post)1