Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees
@"Michał_Wójcik" You should be getting a notification upon completion - I think your understanding is correct. Can you include the exact request body you sent upon registering for the webho… (View Post)1
@fluvio_lobo_fenoglietto Here is a working test that shows how to export the PS to STL: https://github.com/onshape-public/onshape-clients/blob/master/python/test/test_export.py#L39 . Does that help? … (View Post)1
With the latest release (1.114) we've released a body field with the insertTransformedInstances that that allows one to specify part types to include when importing parts from a PS. The default is ju… (View Post)1
Hi Timo, For a small task, I think the Python client is ideal. I'm sorry your last experience with it proved difficult - we're always looking to improve it! Can you share both what you are hoping you… (View Post)1
One solution to this that sometimes makes sense is to break your formula into smaller logical 'chunks'. For instance, I see you are taking a floor() of some dimension, which means you are probably de… (View Post)1