Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees, Developers
@Nizze The exam is possible to take for users of any type of Onshape subscription, including Free and Educational. The content on this particular exam is geared towards professionals and might be cha… (View Post)4
@"mike_hölscher" TODAY! https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/14483/announcing-the-onshape-certification-program#latest (View Post)2
Today, Onshape is pleased to announce the launch of a professional certification program for designers and engineers who use the Onshape platform. The Certified Onshape Professional exam is … (View Post)11
I just made an update to the training dashboard, so that it does not display technical briefings and the standalone videos (webinars) on the In progress tab. You can still find and revisit the conten… (View Post)1