Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees, Developers
This is the results of the performance check page on an Apple Silicon MacBook Air with 16GB of RAM (ie. 8 Cores) with Safari 14.0.1 (as ships on Big Sur 11.0) Running Chrome (native ARM binary) on th… (View Post)4
The OAuth bearer token expires 60 minutes after it's first issued. The 'nonce' (the code used in combination with the OAuth client ID and OAuth Client secret to obtain a bearer token) expires after a… (View Post)6
Not really exactly what you're asking for (I think) but I have a (slow moving) project I've been working on at https://cad.onshape.com/documents/7a394ff491dd3c42917748fc/w/a46f338bc4dd0fa296f56692/e/… (View Post)1
You will need to continue using a company (or personal if your company reimburses that way) credit card to purchase application subscriptions (any existing subscriptions will continue to be charged a… (View Post)1
In order to add you app to a document you need to create a Store Entry in the developer portal, then sign in to the AppStore and you should see it listed. Initially store entries are private and cann… (View Post)2