Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Senior Application Engineer @ Onshape
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
If you watch the video and follow the same steps in Onshape this is rather straightforward. The curve you will use when the splines are set will be '3D Fit Splines' in Onshape (I ended up doing it fo… (View Post)3
@SledDriver @larry_hawes Thanks for the feedback on video speed. We will definitely take this into consideration. These posts are mainly to draw your attention to what's been added as a summary so th… (View Post)1
Here are some highly sought improvements across the platform to welcome you back from the holiday weekend! Let's get started. CAD IMPROVEMENTS MOVE BOUNDARY Move Boundary can take surfaces and extend… (View Post)7
This surface pattern custom feature will be your best friend :) https://cad.onshape.com/documents/6988ff60065e4c34350ca5e1/w/05b4b3df185502c24c426678/e/5609d290e6b16e8c2a12cf12#_ga=2.182944417.648618… (View Post)1
@sam_brown I would suggest placing the parts you want to enclose into an assembly and then create an in-context part studio to design your enclosure in. This would be a smoother path then forward in … (View Post)2