Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
No SOLVE left behind.
- Last Active
- OS Professional, Mentor, Developers
Several of us have requested this type of functionality in previous posts. I certainly hope it comes around sooner than later. Onshape will no doubt need sheetmetal and weldments to chase down and co… (View Post)7
@hans_11 Onshape documents are like containers, in which they contain assembly studio and part studio tabs. To insert a part in a documents assembly studio, the part studios (currently) must reside i… (View Post)7