Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
7. The above steps are for a sketch plane behind the surface that you want the text to extrude from. If the sketch plane is in front of the surface, just reverse the faces in… (View Post)1
Here is the link to the public model if anyone is interested. https://cad.onshape.com/documents/3bef141eee714b75930079d0/w/64bdc8d4dabb4f7e84de4419/e/3425b177aef3445fb4dd0581 Also, a link to where I … (View Post)1
8. Note that you can also select the New option rather than Add for the extrusion, which will create a new part for each letter or closed sketch portion. This can create a lo… (View Post)2
6. In the Extrude dialog box, click the box for ‘Second end position’, choose option ‘Up to face’ and select the desired face where you want the text to start as the criteria… (View Post)2
5. Now you are ready to extrude your text sketch. Click the Extrude icon and choose options Solid, Add, select type ‘Up to face’ and select the text sketch or portions of the … (View Post)2