Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshape Employees, Developers, HDM
opTransform is for rotating geometry in the context. For transforming vectors (and other things like lines and planes) you can just multiply the transform by the point: var myTransform = rotationArou… (View Post)1
How do you measure the "size of my pointQuery"? Using size(pointQuery) just gives you the size of the map that encodes the query -- be sure to use evaluateQuery(context, myQuery) to count t… (View Post)1
We're actually working on functionality that will let you reset part properties interactively. I'm not aware of currently exposed APIs for this. (View Post)6
From a conversation with the relevant dev: the material properties are internally copied into the part studio at the time they're applied, so changes to the material library won't propagate. Like you… (View Post)1
@owen_sparks @john_mcclary You guys are why the custom icons for features are turned down to greyscale. Go wild with parameter icons though :smile: (View Post)8