Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshape Employees, Developers, HDM
Allow me to weigh in :smile: I didn't include the PRNG from the forum post in std because it's a very poor quality PRNG. When I (or someone on my team or the modeling team or an intern) catch a break… (View Post)1
There are no other parameters. We don't recommend using undocumented functions -- doing so can cause bugs and instabilities downstream. (View Post)2
Think about one of the isocurves that has the lumpy comb -- it's at a constant offset relative to the sweep path. Even if the sweep path is a B-spline, that offset curve is very likely to be not repr… (View Post)2