Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshape Employees, Developers, HDM
You can test in the feature body itself, something like: if (definition.y > definition.x) throw regenError("y must not be greater than x", ["y"]); (passing the parameter y in the second argu… (View Post)1
floor rounds down and ceil rounds up. Make sure that what you're passing is in fact an integer, not a length -- for lengths use something like floor(#myLength / in) * in to round down to the nearest… (View Post)3
The scale value could be entered as for example meter / inch if you imported in inches and need it in meters to avoid the fat-fingering issue. (View Post)1
To update this thread, we did finally release this: https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/11520/improvements-to-onshape-april-15th-2019 Feedback on how well we preserve references to imported parts is… (View Post)4
Inside the feature, id is a string that is unique for that feature (except feature patterns -- then construct the variable name concatenating all components of id) within the part studio. It'll r… (View Post)1