Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshape Employees, Developers, HDM
@bruce_williams @konstantin_shiriazdanov One thing to keep in mind is that Konstantin's feature extends the curves in the direction normal to the surface, while radiate surface (which, granted, nee… (View Post)3
Konstantin's solution is also the right thing to do from a performance point of view (append is actually faster than modifying an array via x[i] = blah;) (View Post)1
romeo_graham392 Actually, for that, you want the opSplitByIsocline from the previous update. Here's a featurized version: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/5370e14526610dcdfe34a4a4/v/cf7da8ecbedcc162… (View Post)2
Yes. See https://cad.onshape.com/documents/12312312345abcabcabcdeff/versionsAndHistory for versions of std. The latest as of today is 1036. 660 is ancient, from almost two years ago. Every time w… (View Post)2