Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshape Employees, Developers, HDM
This is not possible and we have no plans to make it possible: we don't want users to worry about geometry changes when you create or rename a version or copy a workspace. You can use a local variabl… (View Post)-1
@lana I think the conclusion is that users want every conceivable option at once in a small, clean, and simple dialog :) (View Post)4
Mark is correct in that when transforming the plane normal, you want just the linear component. However, there's an easier way: you can just multiply transforms and planes directly (operator * is ove… (View Post)0
(Quote) A terrorist attack would have to take out multiple secure Amazon data centers around the world. Because the data is backed up (encrypted) to different types of servers with different types of… (View Post)2