Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshape Employees, Developers, HDM
I think you guys got all of them... We plan on more customization in this area, but it's not the highest priority. (View Post)-1
Thanks for the congratulations! To the "mixed feelings" crowd: don't worry, we're not going anywhere. I (and many other Onshapers) joined to improve the way everything in the world is desig… (View Post)14
This is not possible and we have no plans to make it possible: we don't want users to worry about geometry changes when you create or rename a version or copy a workspace. You can use a local variabl… (View Post)-1
@lana I think the conclusion is that users want every conceivable option at once in a small, clean, and simple dialog :) (View Post)4
Mark is correct in that when transforming the plane normal, you want just the linear component. However, there's an easier way: you can just multiply transforms and planes directly (operator * is ove… (View Post)1