Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
Currently, our inferences are to: 1) The origin as long as the origin is visible. You can inference horizontal, vertical, and coincident with the origin with no need to wake it up. 2) Sketch geometry… (View Post)4
I would cross/box select everything and choose Fix. There may be some blue points floating around after (box/cross select in sketch doesn't pick up vertices). Just select those and hit fix as well. (View Post)6
Is the bend consistent in one plane? If it is, I would use the replace face command. 1. Create a surface that represents the curve you are looking for. I sketched a curve on the front plane and extru… (View Post)0
This is purely a graphical thing, the objects you created are still circular. The tessellation of your models has an angular tolerance and approximates the circular edges with segments of lines. The … (View Post)-1
We do auto-scaling when changing the first dimension if it is the only dimension in the sketch. The idea is that you drew something relatively close to what you wanted the relative shape to look like… (View Post)0