Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
(Quote) Hi @john_mcclary, This is part of continued work we are doing to allow 3rd party applications to become more integrated into Onshape. Applications can now be their own tab, embedded … (View Post)3
In the spirit of transparency, one of the items not listed here, but listed in our change log for this release has been temporarily disabled * Added ISO weld symbol Single-bevel butt with broad root … (View Post)7
Hi @LyndeInnov, Release management will work for all company owned documents, whether they were created before or after the inception of the company, as long as the company has release management cap… (View Post)2
Hi mettbroetchen, Our intention was for students not have to enter a phone number to sign up. We currently have a chicken/egg issue where we don't know that users are students until after they sign u… (View Post)1
(Quote) Hi MBartlett21, When calling the evaluate FeatureScript endpoint (`/partstudios/d/:did/[wvm]/:wvm/e/:eid/featurescript`) it now accepts a query param to indicate where the rollback b… (View Post)1