Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
(Quote) Hi MBartlett21, This is something we've looked into and considered. Unfortunately we found a bunch of unintended consequences of live-updating the URL that didn't make us comfortable wit… (View Post)1
(Quote) Yes, Roy is a (relatively) new employee on our Strategic Enterprise team who has been cutting his teeth by running some of our instructor lead trainings. We are very excited to have him. (View Post)1
(Quote) Hi romeo_graham392, Currently the assembly name cannot be configured. The reason for this is because unlike Part Studio configurations where you are configuring a Part Studio and getting… (View Post)1
(Quote) Hi romeo_graham392, If I am reading your observation about release management correctly, then you are correct about how assembly configurations work for versions vs. revisions. * When y… (View Post)1
(Quote) If you look at the vertices (and their resultant unit vectors), the loft doesn't create a planar surface: vertices: v1 = [-835.72000, 6578.46498, -1243.00003] v2 = [-835.72000, -2009.535… (View Post)1