Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
Hi bryan_lagrange, There are services out there that do data migration for CAD, which is what I would look for if it is important to you. One such company that I know of for data migration is Evergla… (View Post)2
For me personally, I don't think union is the correct tool for this. To me it is muddying the terms between unioning the parts and unioning the selection. A different mechanism would make more sense … (View Post)2
(Image) At the cross-section you are trying to use for the pipe, 5mm, that curve is too sharp and will fold in on itself. (View Post)1
Hi Otaola_Franco, The issue you are running into has to do with the orientation of the plane you are creating. Planes have a normal vector that points out of them, and where this vector intersects on… (View Post)1
My team has discovered a serious performance issue with the new recursive Linked Document Update improvement and we have decided it is best to disable this improvement until the performance issues ar… (View Post)12