Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
The roll out for the "Recursive Linked Document Updates" functionality is different than any we've had in the past. This is a result of the original performance concerns that led us to disa… (View Post)9
(Image) Hi race_runner, If you would like to make your documents public but don't have access to the 'share' button, you can right click on the document and choose 'Make public...' (View Post)1
(Quote) Unless I am misunderstanding, I believe this is possible: https://cad.onshape.com/FsDoc/library.html#newInstantiator-Id-map When you are creating your instantiator, you pass it a que… (View Post)2
Re: 25x faster through bootcamp than native MacOS on 2017 iMac with Radion Pro 570 for triangles per secHi Murray_2, Boiling down graphical performance to a single (or a small set of) numbers can be difficult and it is something we are looking to improve. As part of this, I hope we can disclose some of… (View Post)2
Hi Evan_Reese, The error is due to the type passed in to your neutral plane. opDraft has the given preconditions: /** * Applies a given draft angle to faces. * @param id : @autocomp… (View Post)7