Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
Hi S1mon, The way the release icon update works is that if there is a reference in a version that has been released, it will indicate it in the assembly tree. This includes instances that a… (View Post)4
Are you clearing private data on closing of Chrome? Your browser should have a cookie with your session that should remove the necessity of signing in again until the cookie expires. (View Post)1
Hi MBartlett21, You are correct, we are currently having some issues that are preventing the changelog from being deployed. We're hoping we can get it resolved before the morning, but if not… (View Post)2
Hi John_vd_Werff, We had an issue with multiple drawings in a release package that was resolved at ~4:30PM EST yesterday. This was not an intended behavior. If you see any issues at this point, pleas… (View Post)1
I wanted to add a quick note about the frames tools based on some messages about them not appearing. If you have customized the Part Studio toolbar in the past and not using the default toolbar, new … (View Post)3