Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshape Employees, Developers
You should be able configure the selection in mate connector and that could avoid some suppression configuration. However we don't support configuring selection in mate yet and so it won't work for p… (View Post)2
I will throw some light on why we don't allow between mate connector using two part instances. Currently mate connector is always defined with respect to one rigid part and it's location is calculate… (View Post)3
If your intention is to boolean them as positioned in assembly then you can also create a new part studio in context, copy part(s) in place using transform and boolean. This will allow you to update … (View Post)2
@larry_hawes and all, Thank you for the discussion and all your input is very useful. Please do keep these kind of discussions coming where workflow is not working. I was looking forward to respond f… (View Post)4
(Quote) With option #2 'Go to assembly' no version is created at all. It is a simple switch back to assembly command where you came from. It could be useful if one realized that assembly is … (View Post)1