Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
* "...Direct editing is very helpful for manipulating imported geometry (no features present)..." I differ with you. Design a NEW concept in Direct Design is faster that parametric… (View Post)0
Kevin Quigley said: * "...Any decent CAD system can do direct operations. I see so much toss at demos importing dumb solids and saying "look, we can edit this fillet". Wow. The $99 Via… (View Post)-2
OS should educate (slowly) to the engineers that parametric with its constrains is starting to be the past of CAD.A real democratic CAD software can be able to create and EDIT any 3D CAD solid.OS hav… (View Post)-4