Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
@Jolls - yes, deriving or linking into another document works - the main benefit being that if the recipient is shared in as read-only (+export), then they are unable to update the link to any other … (View Post)1
@owen_sparks - * I am alive and well - thank you :) * Thank you for being active on these forums (as so many of you are) * Yes, the dividing line technique has yet to be surpassed in either speed or … (View Post)6
@owen_sparks - There are currently no plans to provide feature level compatibility between Onshape and Creo - this is STILL exceptionally difficult even when both products are owned by the same compa… (View Post)4
@MasterD3D - hmm. Please submit an IR for 'search by creator and search by owner'. In the meantime, here are two solutions. 1) Create one folder per student. Each student puts their work in their fol… (View Post)1