Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
Without adding any mates, it is possible to modify the position or orientation of any part or collection of parts using the triad manipulator. Any location in the selected group can be moved to the o… (View Post)0
Have you looked at 'Named Views' (under the 'View Cube' pulldown)? Once you have the orientation you want, save it as a named view - now on the drawing you can insert that named view and then project… (View Post)0
The reason the sketch "won't grey out", is that it doesn't form closed contours. A good tip is to use lines to half the contour each time to determine where the opening is. As you can see, … (View Post)0
@rohit_kori - This is not something that is possible between ANY two (parametric) CAD systems. (View Post)0
Sometimes you want a pattern to span a known distance using the fewest instances that are spaced within a maximum allowable distance Also known as 'the ladder problem'. As the length of the ladder in… (View Post)0