Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
Maybe put the Part Studio in 'Hidden Lines Visible' mode? Is this what you are looking for? (View Post)1
@adrian_vlzkz - On the one hand, release management is a vital part of many Engineering company's workflows, but i am also agreeing that some of the intended workflows are not obvious (and we need to… (View Post)1
This is a great thread that we are following with interest - keep the info and suggestions coming and we will noodle on all of this :) (View Post)1
@t_db - hello! Lots of good news. 1) Here is how the rotation algorithm works - when you select the rotation button on your mouse (which one depends on how you setup Onshape), a ray is fired from you… (View Post)1
@ian_elvar - These are great points. Re the export of multiple files simultaneously, we already do this for STL (from an assembly) and have an enhancement on the books for doing it for any file forma… (View Post)1