Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
Have you looked at 'Named Views' (under the 'View Cube' pulldown)? Once you have the orientation you want, save it as a named view - now on the drawing you can insert that named view and then project… (View Post)0
@yuval_taff - It is not currently possible to control the hatch pattern in a drawing. We will be adding this capability. (View Post)6
It is not possible to create an infinitely thin 'split' part of the way through the part AND (in the test i ran) a surface used to split a part that extends only part of the way through, is treated a… (View Post)1
@GWS50 - Short answer is YES! Long answer is that it will happen faster as more Pro users submit enhancement requests. Please 'submit feedback' from your help dropdown to accelerate this! :) (View Post)3
@Michael_Coffee - great discussion! Your observations are correct - the explanation is as follows: Unlike SolidWorks, individual configurations can be released. At any time, you are free to reference… (View Post)1