Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
I design robots.
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers
- I design custom robots for research.
A couple quick points: 1) Onshape is very much a work in progress. I would expect symmetric mates to show up eventually. Until then you'll have to find a workaround. 2) If you are not already desig… (View Post)1
Great replies! It's cool to see that Oshapes features have reached critical mass for some of you! (View Post)1
@jakeramsley Please add the density; even if it is not yet changeable. Having to guess and back-calculate to verify the density you used is a pain... Note that people will be trying to automate col… (View Post)0