Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
I design robots.
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers
- I design custom robots for research.
I do mechanism design. At the moment I'm working on uploading a kinematic tree into Onshape for visualization and design refinement. Each rigid body (a collection of components and parts) in the mech… (View Post)1
I also assumed id + 'string' was simple string concatenation for a while. In fact, probably attempting to do a string concatenation and having it error is what caused me to look for the correct opera… (View Post)1
OK, I figured out a hack for clara.io but given the circumstances I must be missing something obvious. The hack is as follows: * In the clara.io project, click on the gray jobs counter at the bottom … (View Post)2
@CaptainBisquick Generally the manufacturer will give you DFM support, or if you don't want to lock into a particular manufacture there are experts for hire for every process. Only part of DFM is dir… (View Post)1
(Quote) If you exit your sketch an hit 'create version' it will make it easy for them. Versions are free and cheap. You can then delete the source and move on and they will still be able to … (View Post)4