Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
I design robots.
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers
- I design custom robots for research.
OK, I figured out a hack for clara.io but given the circumstances I must be missing something obvious. The hack is as follows: * In the clara.io project, click on the gray jobs counter at the botto… (View Post)2
@CaptainBisquick Generally the manufacturer will give you DFM support, or if you don't want to lock into a particular manufacture there are experts for hire for every process. Only part of DFM is di… (View Post)1
(Quote) If you exit your sketch an hit 'create version' it will make it easy for them. Versions are free and cheap. You can then delete the source and move on and they will still be able to see wh… (View Post)4
(Quote) This has been discussed in the past. Here's one. I can't find the one most relevant so I'll recount what I vaguely remember. For most of us, ITAR is about keeping sensitive information ou… (View Post)4
(Quote) Don't forget to recognize backported features in your automatic method (eg I go back to the original part and add the chamfer in your example part, because I added those during a live desig… (View Post)1