Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Find which In-Context a sketch or feature is linked to.

brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
Is there an easy way to see which in-context a sketch or feature is linked to? 

Currently, I am using trial and error to find the related in-context from a part studio with multiple in-contexts.

Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,015 PRO
    I'm using an incontext for each part in a partstudio. Therefore it's easy to track.

I've tried one context for a partstudio, but it became difficult to work with. Not to mention it didn't really work as expected.

Not sure this is an answer to your question. I'd would like to compare incontext notes with you.