Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

PartStudio+PartStudio

edited October 2018 in Using Onshape
Добрый день!
Я новичок, поэтому, пожалуйста, помогите мне. Можно ли собрать одну модель из нескольких Part Studio и сохранить ее как STL. Как это сделать? Спасибо! 

Comments

• Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    @"александр_боровенский"

Hello!  You can bring other parts into your Part Studio using the "Derived" command.  You can then right click on that Part Studio tab at the bottom of the page and click "Export".

If you would like to join your models together before exporting, so that they are all one mesh, you can use the "Boolean" command.

https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/derived.htm
    https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/booleanparts.htm

Your question was translated very easily by Google Translate, I hope that my answer translates back just as easily! But if it doesn't, please let me know that you are still confused and I can try to find someone who can answer in your own language!
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team
  • ilya_baranilya_baran Onshape Employees, Developers, HDM Posts: 1,175
    Добрый день,

Достаточно создать сборку (assembly), вставить туда все детали, щелкнуть правой кнопкой на assembly tab и выбрать export -- stl будет одним из вариантов.

Удачи,

Илья

To translate: the request is to assemble a model from several part studios and export it as STL.  Simply putting the models into one assembly and right-clicking on the assembly tab to export should do the trick.
    Ilya Baran \ VP, Architecture and FeatureScript \ Onshape Inc
  • edited October 2018
    Так не получается. Сохраняюю как stl, но в файле видно только одно тело из нужных мне трех.
  • ilya_baranilya_baran Onshape Employees, Developers, HDM Posts: 1,175
    Странно.  Если вы дадите линк на ваш Onshape документ, можно посмотреть.  Может программа куда вы потом загружаете stl не позволяет больше одного тела?
    Ilya Baran \ VP, Architecture and FeatureScript \ Onshape Inc
  • Странно.  Если вы дадите линк на ваш Onshape документ, можно посмотреть.  Может программа куда вы потом загружаете stl не позволяет больше одного тела?
    Это линк на мой проект:https://cad.onshape.com/documents/82fb6b283107bd66f1e4ac04/w/f3c259651f558e6247183304/e/7d340c7d4b8ce38f392034bb
    Там необходимо собрать левую, правую часть с серединой.

• lanalana Onshape Employees Posts: 693
    edited October 2018
    Я эксрортировала сборку ( I exported the assembly)

и импортировала в Onshape - все три детали включены. (And imported into Onshape - all three parts are there.)
  • edited October 2018
    Лана сказала:
    Я эксрортировала сборку (я экспортировал сборку)

и импортировала в Onshape - все три детали включены. (И импортируется в Onshape - все три части есть.)
    Спасибо! Я теперь понял, где была моя ошибка. Но у меня после сборки нет возможности экспортировать. Еще раз спасибо за уроки. Удачи!
  • lanalana Onshape Employees Posts: 693
     Но у меня после сборки нет возможности экспортировать. 

Если Вы поставите курсор над надписью "Assembly" и нажмете правую кнопку мышки должно открыться меню содержащее кнопку "Export". Если это не так пожалуйста опубликуйте здесь картинку.

Желаю успеха!