Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Does anybody have experience with the Radeon 540 or Samusng Notebook 9 Pro?
I'm looking for a new laptop and a good stylus experience is important for me. I've come across this Samsung laptop that has a great stylus, isn't too big/heavy, and also has discrete graphics (Radeon 540). It seems that NVIDIA cards are generally recommended, but I think I'd be happy with any boost over integrated graphics. Currently, my models and assemblies all seem to work fine on my current computer with integrated graphics (Intel HD 620), so I don't need anything top-of-the-line.
- Does anybody have experience with this computer and/or graphics card?
- Does anybody know how to force web browsers to use the AMD Radeon 540 graphics? I went to the local best buy and when I did the performance check, the browser was only using the integrated graphics. When I looked up how to force the use of the graphics card, I found this AMD support page that says some programs are locked into using integrated graphics byt the operating system: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh-017. The screenshots indicate that Chrome is one such program. Can this be over-ridden?