Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Unable to boolean?

gary_piengary_pien Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
I am trying to create a snowflake. I created one "arm" of the snowflake, then did a circular pattern of the extrusion to complete a 360 degree pattern. However, this resulted in multiple parts (each "arm" was its own part). I want to be able to merge all the parts into one, so I can export a STL for 3D printing.

However, when I try to boolean the parts, I get an error stating Boolean did not regenerate properly, and failed to return a valid part. Any ideas how to fix this? Or a workaround?

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/f63e2f5b39a3a86da231912c/w/ecefdef16b7c1d8b88e55249/e/b5ace4f0b4242a967fd1cbe9

Comments