Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Stange behevior of loft
I am currently designing a scoop, using a loft.
The loft is define by :
- A conic (semi eclipse) on a plane parallel to the Right Plane with an offset
- A semi circle on the top plane
- A Guide using a line design on the font plane between the semi eclipse and the semi circle
And the result is stange, I obtain a dissymmetry on the loft :
The semi-circle and the semi-eclipse are strictly symetrical compared to the front plane. So I don't understand why I have this dissymmetry on the loft. An when I create the loft, if I reverse the selection order of profiles of the loft, the dissymmetry change of side.
I make a test, designing the exact same loft (same profiles, same guide) but alone (without the first main sketch and the first two extrusion I have in my current desing) and I I obtain a perfect loft without this strange dissymetry.
So I really don't understant what appen in my design that can conduct to this dissymmetry ?