Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Please slow the Tutorials Just a Bit

ed_longed_long Member Posts: 5 PRO
Can you slow down just a bit on the tutorials especially during menu selection. Maybe call out the selection while selecting it since it goes by in a blur almost. 

Also since they seem short and it does not look like it takes too much time to create, please make a variety of tutorials on some or all of each of the topics.

I absolutely love onshape and I am going to learn it somehow. No Solidworks background, just 2D CAD, but have been searching for a great 3D for years and I know this is it just from what I have seen and the amazing interaction from you developers.

THANK YOU !!

Comments

• Options
    andrew_troupandrew_troup Member, Mentor Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    +1

A further point: Given that there is no practical method (AFAIK) to pause or slow down gif animations, I think this is particularly relevant where these are used, eg in CAD Blogs.

It doesn't seem to me to save a user's time if they need to go through the loop five times (each time focussing on just one step), in cases when a slightly less manic pace would mean a single run-through was sufficient.