Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Chrome GUI selection problem

gal_razgal_raz Member, Mentor Posts: 39 ✭✭
When using Chrome at my win 7 PC I can't make selections.  You can see at the linked picture that the indicator select at offset from where it need to. https://goo.gl/photos/gWnDLzzWvcLpZaXTA
Firefox is working fine .

Gal Raz

Answers

• Options
    NeilCooke3DNeilCooke3D OS Professional Posts: 1
    Is your Chrome browser up to date?  Check under settings > about from the top right menu.  Should say Version 43.0.2357.132 m - if not try updating.
  • Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    @gal_raz , It seems like graphics issue and also there will be chance of performance issue. Can you share your document or link to Onshape. They will definitely provide you some solution.
  • Options
    The same document at the same PC and at the same time run perfect on Firefox and IE
    Gal Raz
  • Options
    jakeramsleyjakeramsley Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 657
    Is this just happening in this document/part studio, or is it a global issue for you?  If you would be willing, can you take a screenshot of your entire Onshape window and post it?  I have seen similar behavior before in testing where some element of the UI unexpectedly wrapped pushing everything down (which looks to be the thickness of the nav/tool bar) but I haven't seen that in almost a year.
    Jake Ramsley

Director of Quality Engineering & Release Manager              onshape.com
  • Options
    I found the problem. Chrome Zoomy extension. I delete it and it solve the problem  :)

Gal Raz