Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Off line Cache - Fusion 360 Case
The video at the following URL is FUSION360 description,
Especially, 1) it will switch to off line mode after login
2) Off line mode explains how to use Cache to work and save.
3) The off-line mode is required because Korea's official test regulations do not allow Internet connection.
If this technique is also supported by Onshape, Onshape can be selected as an exam tool in the certification exam.
Is not the future of Onshape quite relevant to the investment of education on youth?
Here is a sample 3D Printer Certificate test.