Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Thank You OnShape Staff!

chris_8chris_8 OS Professional Posts: 102 PRO
Over the past few months I've enjoyed using new features as they pop up.   They're the ones I've asked for, such as Loft and the ability to copy sketches.

My understanding of CAD has been growing, so my parts are getting more complicated.  However I'm relatively new to all of this and I have no formal training.   That means my thought process isn't yet organized enough to design with efficiency.  After I've spent a few days working on a particular project... the Features list will be much longer than it should, with many red lines in that list because I changed something here and something else was relying on it... that goes a few levels deep sometimes.   My point is that even with all of my bumbling around, being inefficient, having mistakes present in the working project, I'm still able to build the part that I want in OnShape and send it to my 3D printer for testing. 

OnShape deals with my learning curve very well.   Previous apps that I've tried would have crashed early in these projects.   Thanks OnShape!