Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Multiple Instances of Standard Content

WestonSmithWestonSmith Member Posts: 2
The standard content feature is great but at my company we have hardware that's material varies depending on the assembly. It is very helpful to have our internal HDW (part) No. assigned to the standard content for each assembly but it currently only allows a single part no. per part.

Comments

• Options
    philip_thomasphilip_thomas Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,381
    edited September 2019
    @WestonSmith - Thank you for your (first) post. I want to help you, but am struggling to understand what you're asking for.

As it stands today, you can add your own part numbers to any combination of fastener/length/material/finish.
    Here is an example of the same fastener, two different materials, two different part numbers.
    What am i missing?

Philip Thomas - Onshape