Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Request: Change Appearance In Menu

NikNYCNikNYC Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
edited November 2019 in Onshape Mobile
In a browser I can change the color of multiple selected items. In mobile I cannot.

Editing from the objects list ignores multiple selections so only operates on the list item you happened to invoke the palette on.

Playing around with this I think it’s more of a bug report than a feature request since using the object list sometimes does work on multiple items.

There’s a difference between manually selected objects being gray highlighted in the objects list and them being actually selected in the list to achieve darker highlighting but neither type of selection can reliably invoke multiple object appearance changes.