Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Duct elbow - Sheet Metal - Model (Showing off model)
I created this model only for learning purpose. I wish it could be usefull to someone here.
- Configuration - 3 parameters can be configured - Main Radius, Inner Radius and Thickness
- This model has a lot of parameters that could be changed on construction tree
- All sketches and planes are allocated inside a specific tree's folder. I also applied a 3d skeleton methodology.
- This model uses sheet metal features and all parts can be flattened
- It has alternate cuts on openings. It will help you to decrease the consumption of raw material