Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Introducing Onshape Education Enterprise

Domenico_DDomenico_D Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 59 EDU
Educators, we are excited to bring you a new education plan:  Onshape Education Enterprise

It’s a plan built specifically for schools and universities that wish to give large groups of their students access to CAD in the same way that a product development company would want an enterprise account for multiple users across its entire organization.

In fact, the Education Enterprise plan is based on Onshape Enterprise – Onshape’s highest level commercial offering. It is easily scaled across large classes, departments, and institutions; platform analytics provide visibility into student usage and activity; and administrative features allow for easy management of permissions and sharing within your institution's private domain.

You can read more about Onshape Education Enterprise at our latest blog post here.

Don't worry! The free Onshape Education Standard plan (Formerly the Onshape EDU plan) is not going anywhere. We wanted to create a solution for large schools and universities who are rolling out Onshape for hundreds of students.

Comments

• billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO
    @Domenico_D this is a brilliant idea.

• brian_bradybrian_brady Member, Developers Posts: 505 EDU
    Great idea, but I expect I (and my program) will stay with the free Education Standard plan for my classes. The things most important aspects of using Onshape for teaching are 1} it can be used on nearly any computer/device, 2) its collaboration abilities, and 3) it is free (possibly the most important aspect with shrinking budgets). The Education Enterprise Plan obviously adds some nice features, but the (arguably) most important one is removed, it is not free.

Brian