Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Structural Packaging Engineers out there?

Theo_RTheo_R Member Posts: 81 PRO
I'm looking for structural packaging engineers using OnShape!
Anyone out there? I'm looking to find someone who can develop packaging (or at least import) into OS.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jnewthjnewth Member, OS Professional Posts: 5 PRO
    Hi @Theo_R I am very curious to find out more about you are looking for. I am not a true packaging engineer (mechanical engineer, software engineer, etc), but I have developed several packages in Onshape, and have imported many 3rd party designs from our Chinese contract manufacturer in to Onshape (which took a bit of work) for editing and correcting and printmaking. It was difficult enough that I got to thinking about building an Onshape packaging plugin for it. Please check my profile and feel free to contact me over email.