Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Will not let me extrude parts of a shape.

tyler_willsontyler_willson Member Posts: 4 EDU
I had my part designed, but after I created a pattern of it, it seemed to create a few small holes. If I go back to the original extrude, it will not let me add the little corners and holes to
be extruded.

It just wont let me add them to the parts of the sketch that are being extruded. I'm not even sure where the slivers came from to begin with.

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    alnisalnis Member, Developers Posts: 449 EDU
    If you trim the geometry on the inside so that it's just a single face region, does it work?
    Student at University of Washington | Get in touch: contact@alnis.dev | My personal site: https://alnis.dev
  • Options
    fnxffnxf Member, User Group Leader Posts: 137 PRO
    You're extruding faces of a sketch..  after a extrude has been done, Onshape will hide the sketch. Maybe that's why you're not able to select the faces.
    Try making the sketch visible first, then editing the Extrude 2 again.