Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Looking for a Teacher/Class to collaborate with, using Onshape (preferably Russian speaking.)

Hi,
We are a small team of teachers, opening September 1st a new IoT Systems Engineering high school major in Israel. 
The curriculum (for the first class - 10th grade,  27 students registered, of them 13 Russian speaking students) is based on PTC tools - so first step is Onshape.
We are looking for a team or a class to collaborate with, starting with a mid-scale project (e.g. Useless Box as we saw yesterday in the webinar).

The classes can work together on the Onshape/design phase only, or the whole process - from planning through design and manufacturing to project presentation of the students.

would be glad to hear from you :)

Comments

• Options
    matthew_stacymatthew_stacy Member Posts: 476 PRO
    @uzi_rosen964 I don't speak Russian, but would be happy to collaborate in this effort.
  • Options
    uzi_rosen964uzi_rosen964 Member Posts: 2 EDU
    @matthew_stacy that's great! Thanks - let's team up - identify the needs of each and start planning. I'll touch base with you in Email.
    and if there are more teachers/TA who would like to join us - I have no experience in collaboration between classes, but let's try it. Onshape feels like perfect platform for that.