Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

College curriculum

caroline_reedcaroline_reed Member Posts: 2 EDU
I watched a webinar from 2017 where Darren Henry mentions a Google drive with college curriculum. How can I find that now? I am a high school engineering teacher in Huntsville, AL.

Comments

• Domenico_DDomenico_D Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 59 PRO
    @caroline_read

A lot of the college curriculum was updated and repurposed in the Learning Center. I definitely recommend taking a look at the Introduction to CAD pathway. 

There is also the Instructor Community here on the forum for teachers. We (The PTC/Onshape Academic team) have been posting lesson ideas and models there that you might find helpful. Teachers there might also have copies of that college curriculum or their own to share. 

PLTW and SolidProfessor are two more great resources that have curriculum and courses around Onshape you could check out!