Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Assembly animation and Interference Check

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/9e51f11ba800cd4149d57b71/w/20b930d11f06c2c02e52d7d9/e/acd2c7fa440a67cfb9c05d46

Sorry,  very new to the software and If I even posted the correct link.  I have an assembly created with some transmission/Knuckle assemblies that are pinned together using Pin mates.  I have the upper driver sticking out of the top of the assembly that needs to rotate clockwise along its axis but also needs to travel around a circular off center path in the counter clockwise direction.  I need to ensure I have enough clearance and the correct total degrees of articulation in the transmission components so I do not bind up or collide with the ID of the outer housing components.  The eccentric path it needs to travel is a circle around the central axis with a diameter of 0.220".  How would I go about animating this and checking for collision/binding.  I am sure several of my current mates are probably incorrect as well.